Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My First World Problems and Me

There's a twitter hashtag I see pretty frequently that always makes me laugh: #firstworldproblems. I know how lucky I am to have the really nice life that I have, but somehow that doesn't keep me from finding stuff to whine about. Anyway, I was thinking about it this morning and then I started signing the above title to the "My Buddy" tune (which doesn't really fit the phrase, but I found it entertaining nonetheless).

I can already tell today is going to be a craptastic one for my department at work, so in honor of that here are my sad, sad  first world problems.

-Our cleaning lady comes way to early, can't she wait till at least 8am to show up?
-Well, I really prefer craft beer, but if Bud Light is all you have, I guess I'll drink it.
-It's so annoying when the doggie day care doesn't open right at 7am.
-I hate it when they only have 2% milk instead of skim on the coffee bar!
-Ugh, I'm so busy at work I didn't have time to go to lunch!
-Oh man, the salon is out of my travel size Bumble and Bumble products again?!
-I'm SO behind on the Harry Potter movies that I can't go see the Deathly Hallows II yet. :(
-White truffle salt? But I wanted black truffle salt!

Hope you have a great Tuesday, void of all problems, first world or otherwise!

No comments:

Post a Comment