Friday, March 2, 2012

March Photo A Day


I saw one of these Instagram photo challenges that are all the rage with the kids on Olive Our House last month. It sounds like fun, but I failed to initiate. I saw a March challenge on several blogs today and since I'm only a day late, I thought I'd give this a go! It should be fun and a little easier since I have a lot of travel planned over the next few weeks which should facilitate my photo taking.

Yesterday's picture prompt was "Up."  Uh, we might have skip that one and move straight into today's....stay tuned.

And PS, my friend Mike is doing a one year photo "diary" of 2012 using only an iPhone and iPhone apps/software for shooting and editing. He's mjlapierre on Instagram if you want to check it out. He's got some great shots already.

1 comment: