I've been back at the old grindstone aka back into reading blogs since getting back to work in September and have been a little comment happy lately, so I feel like I need to start blogging again. I don't want people reading my comments, linking back to my blogger profile and seeing my dead blog. I can hear them (other bloggers) now:
[Blogger reading my comment]: "Who does this b think she is?"
[Clicking through to my neglected corner of the internets]: "A DEADBEAT BLOGGER THAT'S WHO!"
I have imaginary conversations and exchanges (similar to the above) in my head all the time. They're usually pretty confrontational. My dad said something to me recently that indicated that he also tends to make up imaginary confrontational situations in his head too, so at least I come by it honestly.
Much like this baby comes by his head full of reddish hair (mostly) honestly.
| Oh hey, guys. |
No comments:
Post a Comment