Here are some photos of what the Little Beast aka Griffin has been doing lately.
Napping on the couch...

...leaving destruction in my wake...

...soliciting chin scratches...

...and belly rubs and generally surveying my domain.

Looking forlorn when no one is petting me...

...snuggling with my friends...

...and generally being beastly.
FEAR THE GRIFFIN!

If I stare out the door hard enough, they'll let me out.
OH MY GOSH he is so cute. The first picture especially made me laugh - I love how Griffin is curled into the back of sofa AND how he's in my favorite dog sleeping position of all time: stomach-up! And, how he's curled up between those two people in picture #6 - SQUEAL! He's so adorable.
ReplyDeleteACK, I just looked back at your archives on Griffin - SHE SHE SHE SHE!!
ReplyDeleteOh Griffin. I'm stealing you. :) Thanks for this post, it made me smile!!!
ReplyDelete