Here's a little update on the dog and dog show that lives at our house.
Barksdale has grown by leaps and bounds since we adopted him in early July. He was about eighteen pounds when he came home with us and he's now weighing in somewhere in the mid-forties. The pictures above are from about 6 weeks ago. Here is now. Look at that glossy black coat!
Barksdale is enrolled in Puppy Basic at Woofs! Dog Training Center. He is very food motivated and all the teachers think he is cute and smart (obvi!). I highly recommend Woofs! if you're in the area and need training classes.
Griffin is still a fat beast, but she's a fat happy beast. She's a good dog and we love her. I tell her she's my favorite little brown dog.
I know nearly all these pictures are of both dogs sleeping and snuggling, but it's tough to get a picture of the big rolling ball of dog when it's up and active. Video would be a better medium for capturing that, you know, if I had a free hand to do so.
Check out Olive Our House, recently added to my blogroll. She has a great story about their dog Basil and how they adopted him. It's a very sweet story.
No comments:
Post a Comment