Monday, December 12, 2011

This Post Is Not About Facebook

So I was looking for my post about how I quit Facebook because uh, I unquit Facebook recently, and I couldn't find it.  BUT I did find this post about Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies, which reminded me that I did actually test out this recipe.

Here is the photographic evidence. 

Exhibit A. Cookie inside of a cookie.
Exhibit B. In case you missed it the first time/wanted a closer look.

They were about 50% delicious and 50% just novel.  Certainly worth making when the occasion calls for this sort of over the top decadence.  Actually I could see this being a good party favor since it's both novel and an excessive amount of sugar.  Can you see it in a cellophane bag with a pretty bow? I can. I can see it.

I will caution you though, a single batch of cookie dough is only enough to wrap about a half dozen Oreos. So you are going to end up with Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies, PLUS like a whole package of Oreos you will have to eat.  You've been warned.

1 comment:

  1. WOW - that looks amazing! I'll take one dozen, please. you have my addy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete