Thursday, May 12, 2011

Oh, hey...you

Yes, hello, I'm alive.

I don't really have any reason for not blogging other than, I get busy and the last thing I want to do is get back in front of the computer and attempt not to commit any typos.

I feel as though when I do write something, it should be thoughtful and well-crafted. I enjoy reading the very thoughtful and well-crafted blogs of other people, but I think that's not just me. My life is neither thoughtful or well-crafted. It's more quick and dirty, a little angry and a little sassy, and um other stuff that does not fall under the category of "thoughtful" or "well-crafted."

I'm going to give this yet another try (without deleting the whole thing this time!) and will probably blog much quicker, much dirtier, much angrier, much sassier, less thoughtful and completely un-finely crafted. Because that's just my style. You've been warned.

1 comment:

  1. i am sooo happy youre back! ive missed you! i am neither thoughtful or well-crafted and could use some company :)

    ReplyDelete