Monday, October 17, 2011

Things I didn't do this weekend:
  • Laundry
  • Meal plan for the week
  • A real grocery trip (I bought milk at target and a half case of wine at HT, not real shopping)
  • Tackle the seemingly endless list of painting projects
  • Dishes

Things I did do:
  • Take pictures of the dogs
  • Take the dogs to the dog-park (twice!)
  • Stay home with the dogs so [Husband] could get a bike ride in
  • Look at old pictures from college, re-read our wedding cards, sift through my scrapbook box
  • Look through the family china from my Dad
  • Donate to goodwill
  • Spend time with lots of friends and family
  • Snuggle on the couch and watch 30 Rock with [Husband]
We might have to have wine and cereal for dinner this week, but that's ok. It was a rare (relatively) quiet weekend, the weather was beautiful, and wine for dinner actually sounds pretty good right now.

1 comment:

  1. Our "things I didn't do this weekend" lists are remarkably similar. I am going home to about 80,000 loads of laundry and a similar number of dirty dishes, the only grocery item I picked up was soy milk (and actually, a friend picked up that for me, so I really lose), I have a meal plan that has the days of the week on it but no meals written down,and I improved our house in absolutely no way. SIGH.

    ReplyDelete