I was in Chicago recently and I have to tell you, the water there is just remarkable. Every time I visit I'm amazed how beautifully my hair straightens and how nice my skin fills. I was there for four days in March and it was like sending my face to the spa. What ever magic they're putting into Lake Michigan (or where ever the city water comes from) just does wonders for me. It cleared up all my wine-country breakouts from the previous week and my hair never felt nicer.
If the people I visited in Chicago are reading this (hi!) they are probably thinking, WTF? This is what you chose to write about your trip to Chicago? How about when we went to Table 52 and saw Art Smith? Or how about when we were the obnoxious east-coasters who wanted a sketch about Snooki's sonogram at Second City? Or ate a street hot dog at 2 am outside of Hangge Uppe? We hate you.
Thanks for handling the recap for me, guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment