Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Travelin'


So far this year I've been to New York, Raleigh, Monterrey, San Francisco, Sonoma, Napa, Chicago and Austin.  This weekend, I'm off again to visit Nashville to run half-marathon with some friends.

I would really love to write you a travel recap of all the fun things I did in all these cities, but, well you know me. Don't hold your breath.

But then I had a BRILLIANT thought. Prior to my Austin trip, I mapped out places to visit and things to do. When I returned, I put all my thoughts and recommendations into the comments section on each map icon, and TA DA. Instant travel recap. I'll even throw in a few pictures for free.

PS: if you use Instagram, look me up. I'm vksiev.  When I can't sleep at night I lay in bed and instagram my travel photos.

View NALP '12 Austin in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment