Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Seven!

Update! Seven actually arrived about 45 minutes before I posted this and after less than 2 hours of mom making it to the hospital! To quote one of my fellow "Baby-Watch 2011" listservers:
wow! that might be the shortest first labor i've heard of to-date. how very accommodating of Seven -- a model child already. (when do we have to stop calling her Seven, and start using her actual name?)
She was a very appropriate 7 pounds 11 ounces. And everyone is doing just fine. :) ---------------------- I have a fun post about my trip to MT lined up, but more important things for today! I have a dear friend who is having her first baby! A little girl that has come to be nicknamed Seven over the last nine months, since she'll be the seventh [insert baby girl name here] in her family. Keep mom, baby, and dad in your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment