I'm eating cookies for breakfast to console myself.
Any advice or magic tricks for reviving a wet phone?
Monday, February 14, 2011
:(
After all that talk about laying waste to my iPhone the minute it was deposited in my hot little hands, guess who put [Husband's] Droid phone through the wash on Sunday? Me. [sigh].
It wasn't a full cycle and I swear I checked the pockets before I put them in the laundry basket, but I missed it. Is it bad if I think that if he just put his clothes in the hamper to begin with this wouldn't be an issue? Don't answer that. I know that has nothing to do with it. Ugh.
We tried sticking it in rice over night and sticking it in the freezer. No luck so far. We're going to go to the Verizon store tonight and see if they'll possibly let us start a new two year contract so we can replace the phone for that price instead of the crazy retail cost of the phone. F.
I'm eating cookies for breakfast to console myself.
Any advice or magic tricks for reviving a wet phone?
I'm eating cookies for breakfast to console myself.
Any advice or magic tricks for reviving a wet phone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
UGH I'm so sorry. Also, and I know you didn't want us to answer this, but...the "leaving things in the pockets" problem also rears its ugly head at our apartment. I've put Mister's flash-drive through the wash more than once. I *try* to check pockets before I wash, but we've made it a rule that if you put pants/jackets/etc. in the hamper without checking the pockets first, then whatever goes through the wash (whether it's a tissue, a flash drive, or a pen - and OH MY GOSH we've had those too - complete with resulting pen explosions over both of our clothes), is your responsibility.
ReplyDeleteBut still. I'm really sorry :( I blame Monday.