Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pictures from Today

Here's my desk aka THE CUBE OF POWER (cue Thunder Cats-esque montage and background music). Really though it's terrible. Everyone thinks I'm the receptionist. And I can't see anything. A manager down the hall from me was pregnant for 6 months before I even noticed becuase I only see people from the ribcage up. Though I do have a great talent for what I call "minding my own damn business" at work. That may have also contributed. But I'll always blame it on that desk. Dinner! I made Drunken Noodles with chicken, eggplant and bok choy by combining this recipe and this recipe. I went to the Bangkok 54 Market (one of the advantages of residing on the "ethnic" side of Arlington) and I bought enough wide rice noodles to feed thousands for $3.49. We'll be feasting on this for a few days. It was quite good. Very spicy though. Suitable for inducing labor or giving your MIL heartburn. And finally, the Beast. The Beast attends Doggie Daycare twice a month and she is always supremely tuckered out when she comes home at the end of the day. She has more or less been in this position since 6:23pm tonight. It will take serious convincing and probably some treats to motivate her to go for a walk here shortly. SWEET LITTLE BEAST. Little Griffin (or Little Baby Dog Animal, as my mom likes to call her). What a sweet babu.

No comments:

Post a Comment