[Husband] made a master piece of a roast turkey breast for dinner the other night. It's amazing what he can do with a little olive oil, salt and pepper.
Here's a photo of the turkey as it rested, pre-carving...and poor Griffin, pathetic face-maker extraordinaire, who, despite sitting so prettily, will get no turkey this night.
 |
| This picture is next to the phrase "sad dog face" in the dictionary |
|
|
After dinner, I took Griffin for a walk. When she comes back in she sits in the hallway til you take her leash off. So once I unclipped the leash, she trotted (note she didn't run, skip or hurry) just trotted calmly right over, put her paws up on the counter and licked what remained of the turkey, lady-like as you please. I wish I had a picture of the look she gave me over her shoulder when I yelled, "no!" at her.
Oh, little beast, I JUST LOVE YOU and all your beastliness!
Have you run the Cherry Blossom before? Any advice on how to navigate to the race start? I can't decide between trying to park somewhere or taking metro! (I would email you but the return comment email doesn't work for you!) and PS I love the sad dog face - melts me every time:-)
ReplyDeleteReason #93.5 why Griffin is glorious in her beastliness. She just licked it. Just a lick. Kind of like what her mom wanted to do to a crab last summer.
ReplyDelete