...my number one blog stalker leaves a comment. You know who you are.
And because the phrase "you know who you are" makes me think of the phrase "you know why," I will leave you with this little gem. I don't care what anyone says Ashton Kutcher is funny and talented.
Ha, it's "What Happens In Vegas" which despite starring Cameron Diaz is a movie worth the hour 45 minutes of your life it will take to watch it. Ashton Kutcher plays the male lead and he is sooo great. I love this movie.
Oh number one blog stalkers...what would we do without them?
ReplyDeleteWhat movie is that from? I'm not getting the Ashton Kutcher reference. But I think even Wren cupped his non-existent cahones (sp??) at that punch.
ReplyDeleteHa, it's "What Happens In Vegas" which despite starring Cameron Diaz is a movie worth the hour 45 minutes of your life it will take to watch it. Ashton Kutcher plays the male lead and he is sooo great. I love this movie.
ReplyDeleteBusted. You know how boring watching 555 paint dry can be....
ReplyDelete