Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Inspirational Posts

I'm trying to write up a recap of the OKC marathon (you know, three months after the fact), but I'm stalling out a little because I have a lot (like a LOT) to say about it.

So today, I'm just going to highlight two posts that I really like, one by Momma on the Run from a few months ago and one from Sweat Once a Day from , uh, this morning!

I really love this post, "A New Record" it's a great reminder that you really can do anything with some effort. It reminds me that very often all that stands in my way of meeting a goal is me.

I also love this post by Emily because of the "why not?' spirit of it.  You know that moment were you suddenly think, hey! I could do that! and you believe it? I love that moment. 

So I'll leave you with a few deep thoughts...starting with a paraphrased quote from Bethenny Frankel:

What could you do if you were always coming from a place of yes?

And something I came across while reading Wendy Kopp's "One Day, All Children":

What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?

No comments:

Post a Comment