I wish I had a fun holiday post for you, but I don't! Instead, just a few random thoughts for you today.
Even though...I wish I was a better blogger because I love/am indebted to those of you who DO blog frequently and save me from office boredom, at the end of the day, I just can't sit in front of a computer anymore. Even for fun!
Even though...we had a big discussion last week about how we were going to make our weeknight meals lighter and simpler, I used half a stick of butter concocting a wine-braised short rib recipe with rosemary and parsnip mashed potatoes. It was really good though. Recipe here.
Even though...I know we're all growing up and getting mortgages and married and having kids and stuff, it's still disconcerting to see photos on Facebook (yeah, I'm back) of guys
Even though...when I woke up yesterday, I was all, I'm so not drinking for like at least 2 days, I ended up having a few glasses of TJ's zin while making dinner. What? I couldn't let the short ribs drink alone. That would be rude.
too funny with the wineglass. I think you have the right attitude...embrace what is best for you and appreciate what others do!
ReplyDeleteThe recipe sounded so good! Butter and wine make everything better
ReplyDeleteI love the "Even Though" format. So cute. Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDelete