Friday, January 13, 2012

Three Things Friday

I keep seeing this "Three Things Friday" phenomenon showing up on blogs all over the internet. Unfortunately, I can't even think of three bullet point items to share with you, so I'll do the next best (lazy) thing: share with you three posts I love by other people that I hope you will like too.

  • The Boring Runner - Ok, so he is doing Three Things Friday all proper, and it's quite funny today. Though if you can't handle a few swear words and a little poo, you might want to skip it. But most of you have kids, dogs or some combo there of, so this probably won't phase you and will just make you laugh. 
  • One Lucky Monkey's Military Families Link Up Post -  I really enjoy reading about Alison's adventures and linking to the other military family blogs from hers.  She's part of a link up today, so check out her post and click through to read posts by others. And seriously, God bless these men and women who share their spouses to protect our country. My mom was a Navy wife and I have a lot of respect for those who serve and those who hold down the fort at home.
  • Marriage Confessions on Southern Weddings - I can't even remember how I found Marriage Confessions, but it's a spectacular blog written by Katie Brown, a young wife and mom of two. Her writing style and tone are just so real. And I LOVE people who will keep it real especially with regard to difficult subjects. Katie also writes occasional relationship blogs for Southern Weddings  and she had a great one recently about New Year's resolutions and having "State of Our Union" talks every year.  Check it out here.
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the shutout!!!!! And, good call on the poo disclaimer :)

    ReplyDelete