Graves Mountain! I've been there! (In my head that sounded like "Santaaaa! I KNOW HIM!" haha) Firstly, what an adorable idea and second - who was your photographer I have loved their lighting and color in every single picture!!!
We used When the Moments Count--they were based in Fredericksburg! but they went out of business right after our wedding! They couple that owned it moved somewhere else and the third photographer stayed (and I think assumed some of the clients, etc) and the studio is now Hartwood Studios.
Graves Mountain! I've been there! (In my head that sounded like "Santaaaa! I KNOW HIM!" haha)
ReplyDeleteFirstly, what an adorable idea and second - who was your photographer I have loved their lighting and color in every single picture!!!
We used When the Moments Count--they were based in Fredericksburg! but they went out of business right after our wedding! They couple that owned it moved somewhere else and the third photographer stayed (and I think assumed some of the clients, etc) and the studio is now Hartwood Studios.
ReplyDelete