373 79/147 Victoria S******* 27 Arlington VA 31:12 30:25 9:48 374 80/147 Katie S******** 27 Washington DC 31:12 30:25 9:48It's was pretty much Katie dragging me around Reston Town Center for a speedy 3.2 miles. Hope to have a picture or two soon, since Katie made us fabulous matching t-shirts! When we were in college, Katie's nickname was KLH--for Katie Long Hair (she did Locks of Love Junior year and donated at least 20-25 inches. Her hair was reeeeeally long), which meshed perfectly with MY initials which were VLK. So VLKLH we were for a long time. Very second grade, I know, but we liked it. For the last few months we have been VKS squared (Blogger doesn't have superscript, I know you are sad). And now we are just VKD and VKS. Sigh.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
The Last VKS 5k
I ran a 5k on Saturday morning to kick of the wedding weekend of the fabulous Katie.
Labels:
running
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love running with friends ESPECIALLY in matching outfits!
ReplyDelete