My Google Calendar just sent me a


n email and reminded me:
Reminder: Homecoming @ Fri Oct 22 - Sat Oct 23, 2010
It kind of makes me laugh when it reminds me of big events (versus appointments) like this. Kind of like it's reminding you of a concept, "Reminder: Gravity @ Wednesday, October 27."
This is the first year I'll be going to homecoming since I started working at [if you know me you may insert your rant of choice here]. Granted last year I did prevent my own attendance by scheduling my wedding for homecoming Saturday. I think this is our five year, is that right? Time flies!
Anyone have a good homecoming story to share? I have to admit--and this is kind of a lame/dirty secret...[Husband] and I had our "are you officially my bf/gf" conversation at homecoming in 2005...ugh. Well, my secret's out now. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment