Friday, December 10, 2010

Free refills this morning...

It is only 9:30, but I'm declaring this a great Friday.
  • Ride to the metro/extra morning time with [Husband].
  • Sleeping in til 8.
  • Gingerbread latte at Starbucks!
  • Bean Boots
  • Hot pink puffer jacket (I know I'm 12, but it's so warm, 600g of synthetic down and it was $20 on sale from LL Bean last year...) Did you catch the part where I got it for $20?
  • Taking Griffin for a walk (aka Beast Trot) this morning. It's cold but there's something so nice about being in the brisk air when the world is still getting moving.
  • 15 inches over night on the mountain and it's still coming down. Fresh turns and free refills. I'm counting down the days till I'm there again! 19 business days to go.
  • Christmas movies and tree decorating tonight. :)
Yep, this picture is from TODAY. SQUEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment