I thought it would be fun to put together a "no-holds-barred," let's get crazy, Christmas list of things I would ask for if Santa was real and catered to my every whim.
A Barnes & Noble Nook
I have mentioned this before. It would sure be nice to be able to carry many books around in one tiny package and let's not forget that the cases available for the Nook are perhaps more fun and awesome than the Nook itself. I also think the Country library system has Nook compatible e-books you can check out. NEAT!
Kate Spade Nook Cover

Guilty. I just want a Nook because the cover is
awesome (use your best sing-song voice when you say that).
Kate Spade China

This is our wedding china, which we have received to place-settings of so far. Both from my very generous and thoughtful mom. It's fun to have a special dinner for two, but I look forward to having all 12 place settings and being able to use it more frequently!
Kate Spade Flash Ballet Flat

These are so CUTE. I love them. I would wear them EVERYWHERE. But it would be incomprehensible to bring them into my house when the Griffin Beast is such a shoe chewer.
Vokl Aura

These skis are like magic. They practically ski themselves. I've rarely had such a fun powder day as I did on these skis. Love.
What would be on your imaginary Christmas list?
Oh if I could have anything it would be laser hair removal, a full day of spa pampering, a dedicated babysitter for at least 1 hr every day so I could go to the gym, central ac installed in my house, an unlimitted shopping spree, a new dishwasher and my student loans paid off. Finally, I'd top it off with diamond stud earings and a new car before our's dies. Ya know, nothing too crazy ;)
ReplyDelete