Monday, March 7, 2011
Whoops
My number one stalker has revealed herself and yet I have continued to with hold the blog posts!!
I had an exciting and very busy weekend, and I have PICTURES so I will post later today.
Till then, check out E, Myself & I's "Gender Reveal Party" post in my blog list. How FREAKING CUTE!?! I have generally been on the "let's make it a surprise"boat regarding finding out the gender, because if that isn't the ultimate surprise, what is? But I am willing to reconsider JUST to have one of these parties (one day, not soon). :)
Fun Fact:
If I had been a boy my parents were going to name me William Michael. Coincidentally, these are pretty much my least favorite boy names ever. Though they are growing on me now that I know both a Will and a Mike that I like.
[Husband] was slated to be Emily if he had been a girl. Can't really see him as an Emily...can you?
Labels:
Nothin' in particular
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mister would have been Emily too! I can't see either of them as an Emily…yikes. I would have been Jeffrey, which is the name of my younger brother. Not very exciting.
ReplyDeleteI was going to be Nicholas Frederic after my grandfather and great grandfather. I'm pretty glad I was a girl...and the image of [Husband} as a girl is pretty much the funniest thing ever :)
ReplyDelete