Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Family Photo Session

Back in October, we had a "family photo session" with a professional photographer.  We went back to the Hendry House where we were married, brought the dogs with us and spent an hour or so hanging around the grounds with our amazing photographer, Meredith Hanafi.

I loved, my wedding photos, but damn, I wish I'd found Meredith before we got married because I am just thrilled with how these turned out. We had such a good time too. I hope she doesn't move (like the photog who did our engagement photos) or dissolve (like the studio that did our wedding pictures) so we can work with her again in the future. It would be really fun to have the same photographer document our family through the years.

I'm really pleased we did this! It felt like a splurge, but it's wonderful to have these photos.

Check out the slideshow, password is "dogs."

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE them!!!!!!!!! PLEASE send me your photog's contact info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a link to her website in the first paragraph. Meredith-Hanafi.com

    ReplyDelete