Thursday, November 10, 2011

Follow Me!

If you'd like to follow my progress on the marathon course this Saturday, you can do so from near or far!

  • If you're in town, here's the link to the spectator info page listing out the "party zones" and good spectating areas.  I'll post a picture tomorrow of my planned race get-up so you can find me.  There's also a pace chart so you can generally predict when you runner will arrive at different miles. I don't think it accounts for the delay crossing the start, but I should be somewhere in the 4:15 to 4:30 pace neighborhoods.

  • If you're not local, leave me a comment and I can sign you up for the text message runner tracking. The race starts at 8:00am, so I can only guarantee no text message updates will rouse you from your slumber before 8:30am or so! You've been warned.
I'm planning to go to 8 1/2 in The Fan for dinner, unless anyone has better suggestions.  I like some noodles with red sauce as my pre-race meal.  And bread, lots of bread.

3 comments:

  1. My Mom is coaching the marathon on Sunday - she's eensy weensy and will be wearing an orange (I think) coaching jacket. I told her you'd be there and she said to tell you good luck!

    Good luck from me as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, tell her if she sees someone in a purple had waving and screaming at her, it's me! I'm going to wave like a crazy person at anyone in orange!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sign me up to follow you! I may have to start the drinking game with coffee though...

    Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete