But, I'm relaxing in my hotel room now and with 30 minutes till lights out I have just enough time do paint my nails and fill you in on what all the stylish 4:14:50 marathoners are wearing tomorrow.
BEHOLD:
The key items here are the dark pants light top and purple hat. Looking out for a "silhouette," if you will, usually makes it easier to spot your runner. Screaming loudly from your predetermined spectating point makes it easier for your runner to spot you. :)
I have a navy fleece to wear until the race starts and a navy mock turtleneck long sleeve shirt (yeah!) and hot pink gloves to wear for the first couple miles. It's supposed to be in the 30s tomorrow so I'm also going to carry a "just in case" long sleeve tech tee to the start.
I wrote my name in glitter paint on the front of my shirt so I can be sure to get a few shout outs on the course.
Its tough to include more than one pic in these mobile posts so I'll tweet a pic of the back of my shirt. (nemesisgal).
No comments:
Post a Comment