Anne Arseneau posted this on facebook today. Man, doesn't this just bring you back? All the crazy humming and the "daggers" (which were actually a hand gesture to suggest toasting with a mug that had to morph into uh, not holding a mug, so were not promoting drinking...). I always loved this part of rush.
Haha, YES! Although the non-mug toasting is REALLY weird. I mean, think of how weird and terrifying that might have been as a prospective. Ah, panhel love. :) And Jenna, I loved it too, if for no other reason that I could relax my face a little bit!
I totally just did it. In my office. By myself. It almost makes me wish I was back. Almost.
ReplyDeleteMe too! Oh how I loved that part of rush! :)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, I totally sat here alone in the office last night and sang along with the video after everyone was gone :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, YES! Although the non-mug toasting is REALLY weird. I mean, think of how weird and terrifying that might have been as a prospective. Ah, panhel love. :) And Jenna, I loved it too, if for no other reason that I could relax my face a little bit!
ReplyDelete