Thursday, September 16, 2010

Puppy Update

We heard back from the Lost Dog people after our latest email request to adopt our puppy. Obviously, they can't hold dogs, I know, we could be a couple of crazies who say we'll be there and then not show and the could have turned other people away. But we really want her, we just can't pick her up til Sunday. If this were ANY wedding but a family wedding we could totally go scoop her up tonight and be able to leave her with a family member. She's with a "foster family" now and is scheduled to be at ALL the adoption events this weekend. :( Fairlakes on Friday and Saturday and then Reston on Sunday. Even if she's not there on Sunday, I'm sure we'll see another dog we love. We see one every time! But I really want THIS ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment